24, 2016 - Janmashtami was celebrated in TMS with much
enthusiasm and fanfare. Children of class III presented a dance
drama depicting live moments from Lord Krishna's
August 23, 2016
- Kindergarten section of the Tribune Model School
celebrated Janmashtami. A short skit on Lord
Krishna's life was showcased by the tiny tots followed by a group
August 15, 2016 -
The 70th Independence Day was celebrated at TMS
with gaiety and patriotic fervour. The Principal, Mrs. Vandana
the National Flag. The students of classes
IX-A & B showcased the key values of Forgiveness and Justice
through their plays entitled 'The Bishop's Candlesticks' and 'The
Merchant of Venice'.
August 11, 2016 - Special
Assembly on 'Segregation of Waste' was presented by Junior Wing of
TMS, wherein students highlighted the need of segregation and the
importance of Reuse, Recycle and Decomposition of
- August 5,
2016 - Bottle Sculture Workshop by Art Department for classes VI
and VII. Mr. Rakesh Sen from Pidilite Industries Ltd.
taught the art of moulding and decorating waste bottles into
- August 4,
2016 - TMS organized a
magic show for the Kindergarten and Primary section of the school.
Magician with his magic spell throbbed the audience. The children
completely enjoyed the show.
- August 3, 2016 -
TMS celebrated Hindi Literary Week
from July 27, 2016 to August 03, 2016 amidst various activities and
competitions for classes I - X. The creative
and innovative work of the students was also displayed. Mrs.
Vandana Saxena, Principal of Tribune Model School highlighted the
importance the Hindi language and the way it deeply connects human
beings with real life.
- July 27, 2016 - Hindi
department of TMS conducted a special assembly on the theme
'Friendship' as a part of Hindi Literary Week.
- July 19, 2016 - Art
Department of TMS conducted a one day workshop on Block Printing
for class V.
- July 16, 2016
- Kindergarten section of the Tribune Model
School organized a fun filled "Music and Movement" session on the
theme "Mom & Me" for the mothers and children in the school
- May 28, 2016 - The
students of class X visited Blood Bank Society, Sector 37, Chd. and
students of class IX visited Medicinal Herbal Garden, NIPER,
- May 16, 2016
- TMS organized a 'Splash Pool' and a 'Lemonade Week'
for the kindergarten students starting today i.e. May 16, 2016 to
May 20, 2016. Water games were played and also the children were
told about the importance of conserving and re-using water through
their 'Pouring Activity ' , where in each child re-used the water
in the pool for watering the plants and for the birds to
May 16, 2016 - A Book Fair has
been organised at Tribune Model School from May 16, 2016 to May 18,
- May 11, 2016
- The students of class VIII visited Sukhna Wildlife
Sanctuary for biodiversity hunt and nature walk organized by
Yuvsatta to celebrate 'World Biodiversity Day' and
the students of class IX and X visited
CSIO, sector 30, Chandigarh to celebrate National Technology
- May07, 2016 - The newly
appointed student council of Tribune Model School was sworn in at
the Investiture and Awards Ceremony 2016-17.
- May 5, 2016 - The Art
Department of TMS organized a one day special workshop on the art
of making and decorating masks for class X. It was conducted by Mr.
Rakesh Sen an artist internationally acclaimed in the field of art
from Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- May 5, 2016 - Eco
Club of TMS and Department of Environment, Chandigarh
Administration, 'Yuvsatta' made students aware of the
cause 'Save Water' by a
street play, ' Jal hai toh Kal hai…'.
- May 2, 2016
- Labour Day was celebrated at Tribune Model School with
aplomb. The Principal Ma'am focused on the priceless
contribution of the workers for the smooth functioning of the
institution and thanked them for their selfless
Welcome to Tribune Model School...
The Tribune Model School,
(Affiliated to CBSE), was founded in April 1957 in Ambala by The
Tribune Trust ( Estd. In 1881), as an exclusive school to impart
the best and free education for the wards of its employees. In July
1969 the school moved to Chandigarh when the Tribune Publications
The school aims to uphold
the founder's commitment to excellence in all fields with emphasis
on its motto 'SERVICE BEFORE SELF' and to prepare the students
for the 21st century. The school management is a
non-proprietary educational body. Distinction and diversity are the
twin hallmarks of our philosophy.
- August 24, 2016 - Janmashtami
Celebrations at TMS by Dance Department with students of junior and
- August 23, 2016 -
Janmashtami Celebrations by Kindergarten at
- August 15, 2016 - As a part of
Theatre Fest by English Department, the students of classes IX-Aand
IX-B showcased the values of Justice and Forgiveness through their
- August 15, 2016 - Independence Day
Celebrations at TMS.
- August 11, 2016 - Special Assembly on
'Segregation of Waste' by Junior Wing of
- August 9, 2016
- Special Assembly on "Sargam" by
- August 6, 2016 - Special Assembly on
'Values and Quality Education' by TYLC
- August 5, 2016 - Bottle Sculpture
Workshop at TMS by Art Department.
- August 4,2016 - Special Assembly by
Social Science Department at TMS.
- August 4, 2016 - Magic Show was conducted
at TMS for Kindergarten and Primary
- August 3, 2016 - Hindi Literary Week
concluded at TMS, wherein students showcased their creativity in
writing short stories, poems, slogans,
- August 2, 2016 - Special Assembly by
LKG-B on 'Singing is Fun'.
- July 27, 2016 - Special Assembly
on the theme 'Friendship' as a part of Hindi Literary Week by Hindi
- July 26, 2016 -
Special Assembly on "Wonderful Water" by
- July 22, 2016 - Finals of Inter-House
Football Match by Physical Education Department for classes IX and
- July 21, 2016 - Special Assembly on 'Brain
Teasers' by English Department.
- July 20, 2016 - Special Assembly on
'Judging Others' by Class VII.
- July 19, 2016 - Elocution Competition of classes
II and III.
- July 19, 2016 - Special Assembly
on "Jungle Safari" by Nursery -
- July 19, 2016 - Workshop on 'Block Printing' by
Arts Department for class V.
- July 18, 2016 - Special
Assembly on 'Rainy Season' by Shankracharya
- July 16, 2016 - Workshop by Kindergarten on 'Mom
and Me' for the mothers and kids.
- July 16, 2016 - Inter-House Football Match by
Physical Education Department for classes IX and
- July 13, 2016 - Special Assembly on 'Monsoon' by
- July 12, 2016 - Special Assembly by Kindergarten
on 'Back to School'.
- July 11, 2016 - Cyber Olympiad was conducted for
classes VI to VIII by Computer Departrment.
- July 6 2016 - Special Assembly on 'Van-Mahotsav
- May 25, 2016 - Special Assembly on 'Yoga
- May 25, 2016 - Special
Assembly on "My Rhymes at School" by Nursery -
- May 23, 2016 - Special Assembly on 'Budh
- May 21, 2016 - Workshop by Art Department on
- May 19, 2016 - Special Assembly on
'Honesty' by Class V B.
- May 18, 2016 - Special Assembly on 'Honesty' by
Class VIII B.
- May 17, 2016 - Special
Assembly on "Self Expression" by LKG -
- May 16, 2016 - TMS organized a 'Splash Pool' and
a 'Lemonade Week' for the kindergarten students from May 16, 2016
to May 20, 2016.